This has definitely been one of the most exciting weeks in some time.Our little boy arrived this week and he has brought us much joy already.I have never seen so many camera's being used in my life.We will have lots of pictures to remind of this blessed event.We had my daughter Melanie and her girls here for the weekend,{i miss them already}from Cedar City.We were able to have all the family together{except for Anthony} and play games and just enjoy each other.I love my family and am reminded of all my blessings every day.Have a great week and remember to STAND FAST THROUGH THE STORMS OF LIFE!It isn't always easy but it WILL be worth it.
6 comments:
I have to admit, this has been a great week. What a miracle huh? I miss Mel and the girls already too but they'll be back soon yay! Beautiful post mom! Love you!
That sounds wonderful Ivy! The pictures I've been seeing are sooo beautiful! These little infants bring so much joy and love into a person's life. It's a gift straight from God!
I had fun! Dayna is always the one to bring the games and I love playing games. And it was so nice to be able to finally meet the cute little guy we've all been waiting for! Oh, I can't forget to mention the YUMMY chicken enchiladas mom made! I have to make it for my family. You’re the most wonderful mother in the whole world! I Love You!! See you next month. XO
I'm so glad that melanie and the girls were able to come up and see the precious little miracle Sarah and bret has delivered into the world...he is adorable!!! They will be wonderful parents!!
Here I am ...I really didn't die,I just can't seem to get it.
Just came from Relief Society where we talked about blogging..here I go again. Wish me luck!
Post a Comment