I love weekends,but they go by so fast.I have so many good intentions but then "Heaven is paved with good intentions" Right?
But i have made a big decision in my life.....I am retiring in Jan.2010! It seems like a long ways off, but it will pass quickly.My feet and legs are telling me its time.
I have a thought for today...this is it.........Some people are like slinkies:not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed downstairs.....just to bring a smile to your face,lol
Goodbye old girl...
14 years ago
2 comments:
WAhOOO!!! Good for you mom!! You deserve all the wonderful things retirement can bring. Can I say I'm just a tad bit jealous?? ;-) Wish it were me. Aw...all the great aweome things you can do now. Love you!!
Congratulations! That's wonderful news. Won't it feel GREAT to finally say goodbye to working full time? Loved the thought, too, it brought a smile to my face. Have a great day.
Post a Comment