Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thankful Sunday

It was a great General Conference as usual, I enjoyed each session very much.I have lots of things i need to work on,thats for sure.I am so thankful for the decision i made in 1963 to come to Utah.I feel like a pioneer,: I guess i am in a way:.I hope my posterity will one day be able to say:I'm happy my mother made that choice she made way back when.From one decision came a family of 15 and still counting!
AND as always i have to leave on a silly note:What is the difference between Roast Beef and Pea Soup?.....Anyone can roast beef..LOL

2 comments:

D C said...

I, for one, am so so thankful you moved here mommy! You ARE a pioneer in every sense of the word! You were so brave and had such great faith. Not many people do this in their lives and you were guided and followed the promptings! Thanks for the uplifting post. Love ya!

Jen said...

I love your siliness! It truly made me smile! I'm glad you came to Utah...if it weren't for you, I wouldn't know your sweet and precious daughter(s) and or get to play Bunco with you all!