I never really could say that Mothers Day is one of my favorite days.I have heard the same from many of my friends and associates as well.But I have changes my attitude today...I'm happy for Mothers Day and I am going to enjoy every tid bit of what being a mother means to me and my daughters as well.We have so much as mothers to be thankful for.I would not trade my title for all the money in the world.Its been an awesome journey so far,and I am not going to put any more guilt trips on myself.My family is my most prized possession .It is because of me they are here on earth and what i have lacked My Heavenly Father will make up.
What a beautiful day to celebrate.The weather is perfect and what better place in the world is there, then right here in the good old U.S.A.
Did you know that:Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become Knott NOW. jfi...lol
Happy Mothers Day my friends!
Goodbye old girl...
14 years ago
7 comments:
That was very beautiful Mom. And you're right, if not for you,I wouldn't be here today. Because of you I get to enjoy all the things that comes with being a mother as well. Yes, it's a gorgeous day here too.
Happy Mothers day (tomorrow)! But, I think we should celebrate our mothers everyday.
Love you Mom!!
This is a very tough mothers day for me so I'm glad to see your words and thank you so much for being my mother. Happy Mother's Day!
Make it a good day, you can do it.Tomorrow will come and go and you will have missed just another day you wished you had back,believe me.They go faster than you think...tomorrow is just like any other day.It can be one of the greatest if you choose to make it that way.Someone is waiting to hear from you,give him your problems and work like heck to do your part.YOU ARE LOVED!
Thanks Mom...every bit is true...thanks for everything....I love you!
That's absolutely beautifully said! Thanks for your wisdom and insight. Wish I had only read it BEFORE Mother's Day! LOL. You're amazing and an amazing mama too!
Hi mom, we need to fix your blog. It needs a good cleaning out. LOL! Love you, post soon! I miss seeing them.
Thank-you Dayna for fixing my blog..it looks good!.I am-Looking forward to Thanksgiving,so much fun when family gets together,Can,t wait for Dec.10then I get to see my family from Cedar City.YEAH!
Post a Comment