Its so wonderful to wake up saturday morning and to know i don't have to be at work until Tuesday...Yeah...We had such a great time at lunch today.so good to meet all you sweet girls.Looking forward to doing it again soon.Its a great time to be alive! So much to do, so little time..(for us old folks )Gotta go and get caught up on all the things i should have been doing all week..love ya
8 comments:
I l♥ve weekends also! Lunch today was so fun! Pictures coming soon! :) ♥ Hugs!
It was so good to meet you!! Even if you were sitting CLEAR AT THE OTHER END OF THE TABLE!!! Maybe next time we can all sit in a circle like a powwow.
Hope to see you again!!
Thanks for going to dinner and the play with us last night...it was fun to get together again!!! I'm glad that you got to meet some of your blogger friends yesterday for lunch!! Sounds like you guys had fun meeting each other!!
I am so grateful you came with me yesterday. I really enjoyed time spent with YOU and our new blogger buddies! Yay for blogging! See you tomorrow night!! Love ya.
It was so nice to chat with you on Saturday ... hope to see you again!!!
I'm jealous that you don't have to go to work until Tuesday! I so-so wanted to sleep in today! I love you Ivy. I'm so glad you came with us and wanted to go. It was a special time meeting some great women out there. Thanks for your love and support. I just sent you a bunch of pictures so you are probably wondering why your email exploded today! Have a wonderful day.
It was good getting to know you. I hope to see you at the next get together.
It was so much fun having lunch with you. You're so fun. Hope we get to do it again!
Post a Comment